(keitai-l) Re: Who owns what in this industry

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/16/01
Daniel -

One clue: the writing.  This should be called MfoMoVile, not
MforMobile.

Example (and hardly an isolated one):
"It would not be unfair to say that Openwave will have an
advantage over companies looking to develop server
software around this platform, Tim Hyland, director of
product management at the company, told ComputerWire
yesterday, because it already has the IP embedded in its products."

I mean, how gushy and breathless can you get?  Did they slow
down long enough to ask "Do you mean 'IP' as in 'intellectual
property', or 'internet protocol'?"  It's used in both senses
in the article.

I'd write more, but I have to go leverage some value.  (I think
it was something I ate.....)

Michael Turner
leap@gol.com