(keitai-l) Re: smdEd iMelody editor and iAppli

From: Henry Minsky <hqm_at_ai.mit.edu>
Date: 06/18/01
I have some notes on using the java mail API for attachments in an article
I wrote
at http://www.arsdigita.com/asj/mime/ and see also
http://www.arsdigita.com/asj/webmail/

My notes describe making a multipart MIME message containing
a plain text and a text/html content part, but the same code
could in general be used to make other content types as well.

At 08:26 PM 6/18/01 +0900, you wrote:
>Thanks.  It does (is bilingual)
>
>     The version that we have sold to be used for Yamaha chakumelo conversions
>does not "have an English version" available, but it may do the same since
>it is essentially a newer version of the same program minus the chakumelo
>conversion.
>
>     The thetamusic.com version is fully bilingual though but does not
>do chakumelo, instead it sends a midi file to your mail account.
>(Thats the one at composer.thetamusic.com)

[ excessive quoting removed ]