(keitai-l) Re: bwute! [i-mode ssh]

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/23/01
We had some rather tongue-in-cheek discussion of
iAppli telnet on the list a while back.  I suspect that
the better investment of effort is to find out what kind of
things people need to do in the field, and provide
i-mode-specific management tools for those.  It
would be kind of a kick to see telnet on my phone,
but it's kind of a kick to have Linux-on-your-wrist,
too.  Hack value, little more.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com

From: "rolf van widenfelt" <rolf@pizzicato.com>