(keitai-l) KDDI Contact?

From: Eric Bossieux <eric_at_tti-jpn.com>
Date: 06/28/01
Hello,

I've been lurking on this excellent list and find the information
here invaluable. Being a data searcher for corporate clients, the
pointers I find here in this list have helped me to find stuff
quickly.

Since I got a request from a client regarding the questions below,
I'd thought that I would try my luck here first. Note that the
questions relate to KDDI only.

- How long will KDDI au continue to offer PDC based cellular services?

- How much bandwidth in the 800 MHz band is at present in use for PDC?

- Which frequencies are used for PDC in the 800 MHz band?

I looked up and down the internet for answers to the above and
haven't found any specific information regarding the above.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be most
appreciative.

Better yet, if anyone can provide a direct contact/telephone number
in the PR/Press Section of KDDI, that would be even better.

Thanks in advance for any leads that anyone can provide.

Regards,

---eric bossieux
--
Please note new Japan number.