(keitai-l) I sold my TV, Stereo and Playstation

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/02/01
I just sold my TV, Stereo and Playstation and replaced
them totally by Keitai's. For the poor people out there
who still can only guess how cool these new devices are,
we updated the NooperLabs page:

http://nooper.co.jp/labs/?l=en

Now you can download a 16MB MPEG2 video (MPEG2 Decoder
required!) how it looks like to start an iAppli and
lose even the simplest jump&run or shooting game or
you can hear a 16 voice polyphonic ringtone in MP3
format.

In case you also want to get rid of your stereo, TV and
Playstation, I warn you: You need *all* 6 Java Phones and
the future models. They behave *quite* different.

Enjoy,

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht   [ Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. ]   http://nooper.com