(keitai-l) Re: Detecting whether Imode browser or iAppli

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/06/01
Thanks zev. I am going for that unique page idea whereby I know that it is
the
iAppli which is connecting.

I was looking for some identifier if available which would tell me that the
connection
is being made thru an Appli or a CHTML page request.

Nonetheless your solution is fair enough and thanks for that.

Regards
Manish
www.imodeindia.com