(keitai-l) Re: New i-mode menu

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 08/07/01
Statistical confidence in averages is based on the population fitting within
a normal distribution which we cannot assume to be the case with i-mode use.
If we have a bimodal distribution where most users either use i-mode very
little if at all or spend more than \4,000 / month on the service, it would
be perilous for any business to form policy based on the average as very few
users would actually be spending this amount.

Does anyone know if DoCoMo makes available data on i-mode usage
distribution - this would be very interesting.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com