(keitai-l) Re: Telemetrics Anyone

From: Chris Lowery <chris_at_onegoodwindow.com>
Date: 09/02/01
Are you talking about telemetrics.  The industry involving
automatic measurement and transmission of data from remote sources.
Do you want to know how to implement such a solution with keitai
to transmit equipment feedback and camera control. Unfortunately
I cannot tell you how. I are at a loss.

---chris

http://www.telemetricsinc.com/
http://www.telemetrics.co.uk/