(keitai-l) Re: Profitable Unofficial Imode sites out there?

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 09/05/01
This week's issue of Wireless Watch carries the claim
that many unofficial sites have been examined for
profitability, and none have been found.

Not that profitability is the real point of IT spending
any more than war is the real point of arms spending.
Keitai-web investments should be rationalized as any
other kind of IT investment -- as cost reduction,
retention and/or growth of market share, etc.

One will, nevertheless, see the occasional outbreak of
profitability.  The hills soon teem with frustrated
goldminers....

-michael turner
leap@gol.com