(keitai-l) Re: How to get Handset ID for non-503i DoCoMo phones, maybe.

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 09/05/01
Just tried it out on my D502i, doesn't work for non-official sites.

Can anyone explain why docomo wont pass a handset id on to unofficial
sites? They could easily change the value for unofficial sites to keep
people from faking it and changing user info on official sites- They do
this for 503 models already right?

David M.

>     Each user has a unique id.  The user ID is 12 characters long and
consists of
>letters and numbers.  In the URL place the following request:
uid=NULLGWDOCOMO