(keitai-l) Re: Cmode experience

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/31/03
Drew,

that's very interesting - why was it done? Was it a University
thesis project?

Cmode is different - it's for production and mass market
application. The consumer response is of course not yet
clear. In the end the consumers decide. I have been testing
the Cmode machine again today, and it seems to work well today,
the printer trouble was due to a paper jam and seems to be ok today.
Also had a discussion with one of the designers.

For more details see:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-cmode.html
We'll constantly update this section.

Gerhard Fasol