(keitai-l) iappli-DoJa terminology.

From: Kevin Luc <KLuc_at_zucotto.com>
Date: 09/07/01
  Hi,
  alright, I am a little confused.  Can anyone clear this terminology issue
for me.
  I remember reading the docomo information page in english and there were
references to this thing called Doja.  I think they used to use this term to
refer to their j2me profile that they developed with Sun.  Also, this used
to be a term that they used to refer to the wireless toolkit that sun
developed to support DoJa.  But now the website has no more mention of it.
  What is the term DoJa really used for?  What does the term iappli refer
to?  Does iappli refer to the application suite that runs within docomo's
java for i-mode?  What is the name of this profile that was developed by
docomo?  is it called DoJa?  or is it called iappli?

thank you so much for your patience with such an ignorant question.
Kevin.