(keitai-l) Re: 3G PCMCIA card?

From: <drew.freyman_at_nokia.com>
Date: 09/08/01
His comments are probably based on DCM's current PDC reality extrapoliated
into the future:  huge numbers of subscribers + increasing demand for both
voice and data = insufficient bandwidth.  This is the biggest reason for DCM
moving quickly to wCDMA from PDC.  Tachikawa-san's comments are probably
based on DCM's assuming that the same phenomenon is going to happen in 3G.