(keitai-l) Re: questions about scratchpad usage

From: Gary James <gary.james_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 09/13/01
System.out.println works fine in the i-Jade (N503) emulator - I just
tried it.  The output should appear in the DOS shell from which i-Jade
was started.

When you try to access the scratchpad using i-Jade what happens?  Does
the application crash or just ignore your command?  I also had problems
with i-Jade's scratchpad.  It never seemed to keep the data between
sessions (maybe even within sessions but I never tested that).

--
Gary James
Project Leader (Theta Team)