(keitai-l) Re: OT - want to buy a phone

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/14/01
Hi chad,

Less than 10000 yen, is two models that you can go for in Tokyo.
P503i, F503i and D503i

This is I assume that you look for Java support and wish to build
your own applications to be downloaded on the phone for testing.

I would recommend a D503i, real impressive screen.

Hmmmm, you said that you have a valid visa. For foreigners whose
spouse is not a Japanese national need the
Gaikokujin Touroku shoumei sho (Alien registration card) too for making
the contract. This is to be obtained from the nearest ward office if
you did not know this.

I think wait for October 1, I guess the prices for all models would still
fall once FOMA is launched. Any comments on this from others?

Regards
Manish
www.imodeindia.com