(keitai-l) PHP 3 and Japanese

From: Nik Frengle <eseller_at_eimode.com>
Date: 09/16/01
A note from the JavaHz mailing list, and pertaining to something asked on this list a few weeks ago about PHP and Japanese. I asked if anyone knew whether there was a PHP version of the Perl jcode function library. From Mike we got a link, I think to the keitai-l archive, of a version of PHP 3 with built-in Japanese conversion functions. I didn't mention it at the time, but I am using a shared server in the states, and installing my own version of PHP 3 wouldn't be possible. Below is the link given on JavaHz to the PHP 3 (or 4--there is nothing preventing you from using these functions with that version) jcode library. Yeah!
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/6131/jcode.php3.zip

Nik Frengle