(keitai-l) Wireless advertising

From: Sisk, Greg <Greg.Sisk_at_comverse.com>
Date: 09/17/01
Hi.  Per the suggestion of Frank Carrico, Commercial Attaché, U.S. Embassy
Tokyo, I am writing to you to gain some insight into wireless advertising.

Frank thought you may be a good starting point for me.  I am currently in
Japan doing market research on the wireless advertising industry in Japan.
My immediate task is to determine the market size of mobile advertising in
Japan, and learn more about the current players in this arena.  I  was
hoping that you would have a few minutes to talk to me at your earliest
convenience.

My company's name is Comverse (NASDAQ: CMVT), and it is the world's leading
provider of software and systems enabling network-based multimedia enhanced
communications services.  More than 370 wireless and wireline
telecommunications network operators (including KDDI), in more than 100
countries, have selected Comverse's enhanced services systems and software,
which enable the provision of revenue-generating value-added services
including call answering with one-touch call return, short messaging
services, IP-based unified messaging (voice, fax, and email in a single
mailbox), 2.5G/3G multimedia messaging (MMS), wireless instant messaging,
wireless data and Internet-based services, voice-controlled dialing,
messaging and browsing, prepaid wireless services, and additional personal
communication services.  Comverse Technology is an S&P 500 and NASDAQ-100
Index company.

Comverse-Japan
Meiho Building, 8th Floor
1-21-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku