(keitai-l) Re: maps

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/27/01
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, list@objekt wrote:

> I would like to get some maps for imode.
> Is there a website... where I say select harajuku.... and it shows me it on
> the map?

I ran into this the other day, though darned if I can remember where I
found it. I think I was browsing i-area or something like that.

I have to admit, I didn't find the maps very useful. I got a map showing
the location of Sugar High (the club I happened to be in at the time),
and though I recognised the map as accurate because I know the area
quite well, I'm not convinced I would have been able to find it otherwise.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org