(keitai-l) Re: FOMA

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/29/01
I understand that the i-appli capabilities of the new handsets will not be
improved over current ones.  I.e. still limited to 10K size, etc.  We won't be
making our own streaming anything i-applis for quite a while yet.

Question.  Will we still be paying .0x yen/packet as before, or will that be
thrown out?  Video phone calls could be really expensive otherwise.

--Jason