(keitai-l) Mobile Media Japan User Survey -- link

From: Victor Pikula, MMJ <pikula_at_mobilemediajapan.com>
Date: 10/02/01
Hello all,

Oops -- I forgot to include a link to the survey when I posted this
before... Please take a minute and participate; that free ticket could be
yours!

MMJ is trying to better tune its focus to users' needs and interests, and
has just posted a brief User Survey on its site. For people who participate,
MMJ has one free admission to offer to Mobile Commerce World Japan 2001 Nov.
7-8.  The admission will be awarded via a drawing.  The survey will be
posted from now until Oct. 15, and the winner of the drawing will be
notified via email on Oct. 16.

The survey can be found at:
http://www.mobilemediajapan.com/survey/survey.html

We thank the list in advance for any contributions or comments you can
provide during the survey.

Rgds,

Victor Pikula
Technical Manager