(keitai-l) Re: Knock! Knock! P2101V users!

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 10/08/01
Hi Arjen,

The bug that we're seeing is clicking telephone numbers which appear
in both emails and i-mode pages. So for example if you get a mail
with tel:090xxxxxxxx in it, you can't call that number by just clicking
on it. Same applies for i-mode pages with href tags like
of course.

I'd like to see if you click the tel: link, does the phone offer you
a choice to make a normal call or a video call. Up to now, I've not been
able to test that because of this bug. Let me know if it works for you.
I notice you signed up, so you should just be able to go to the users
list, select my name and click on my number.

Using the phone, by dialing from phone book or entering digits works as
normal.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com