(keitai-l) Re: Knock! Knock! P2101V users!

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 10/08/01
On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:21:30AM -0700, DC wrote:
> I don't think the 'tel' tag is designed for video calls, just voice.
>
> the phone has two buttons for different call initiation procedures and isn't
> able to detect what its calling and switch automatically (eg from voice to
> 64k circuit switched video mode). one way to resolve this would be to
> implement a new tag for video calls...

Well since most of the more modern i-mode phones ask you to confirm dialing
when you click on a tel: tag, it would be relatively straight forward for
the phone to ask to make a video call (as it knows that it at least is a
video phone) also without requiring a new tag.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom_at_nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs