(keitai-l) Re: Image downloading !

From: Zhonglin Hu <zhu_at_teralogic-inc.com>
Date: 10/10/01
Hello,

It is said that the image data can be output to scratchpad, then we can edit
the imageData, then load the image to screen.  But I am still trying since I
cannot load the image from ScratchPad properly.

Can I use

    static Image createImage(byte[] imageData, int imageOffset, int
imageLength)

to process my image??   How I can change the DataStream loaded from
ScratchPad to imageData ??   It seems that I should use a decoder, but how??

I do appreciate any helpful answers.

-Zhonglin