(keitai-l) Re: Nokia 5510

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 10/11/01
I don't think it is reasonable to describe a blue LCD to be "must have". It
is still monochorome and unless you want Nokia et al. handsets to be
confined to a minority, film noir, arthouse, Eurotrash kitsch museum,
consumers MUST get colour screens in Europe soon. please ... pretty please

John

www.alatto.com