(keitai-l) Re: iCoupons

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 10/16/01
> Does anybody have info on i-coupons.  I know there's a coke machine in
> Shibuya that you can buy drinks from using your phone, but do we know if
> anybody else can access this kind of system?  Is it a one off for Coke,
> or can official sites work with i-coupons too?  Can just anybody start
> using them?
>
> Apologies if this has been discussed already.  I read some references to
> this in the archives, but can anybody tell me if this system is going to
> be made available to the average Jo?

You can produce i-coupons for the customers/visitors of your imode
site yourself in any shape, color, you like! no restrictions! and many
companies do this.

Information about Cmode is here:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-cmode.html

Cmode does not only use Cmode coupons for Coke! Cmode uses
membership tickets and also coupons for many more purposes than
just Coke, discount tickets etc.

Hope this helps.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/