(keitai-l) Re: (keitai-l)How to send sms messages

From: Benjamin Kowarsch <benjk_at_mac.com>
Date: 10/18/01
On Thursday, October 18, 2001, at 06:40 , Naveen Kumar wrote:

> how to send sms messages from india(normal mobile phone) to japan's
> imode phone.
> any body is  having any idea please give the solution how to approach?
> in japan who are the sms operators for imode?

As Japan has no GSM there is no SMS and hence no SMS operators.

A promising approach would be to run a gateway that accepts incoming SMS
and forwards it on as email to a Japanese mobile phone. I am not aware
of any commercial service that offers such a gateway, even though it is
technically not that difficult to do.

rgds
BK