(keitai-l) Re: iMode on GIF

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 10/19/01
Its December 1998,
- Your terminals are 2bit -later to possibly go on to 256; therefore you
look into GIF and PNG.
- You want to use image formats that anybody can produce, internet standard;
therefore you look into GIF and JPG.

Thus GIF is selected.

Footnotes
- Nevermind the GIF patent issues that developed.
- JPEG seems to require greater processing power on the handset.

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/  日本のモバイルシーンを海外に!