(keitai-l) Re: iMode on GIF

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 10/23/01
There is not a isDoubleBuffered() method so neither emulator should let
you run code with that.

Reiterating what Jason Pollard said,
Basically the specs say that the phone manufacturers do not have to
implement
double buffering.  In that case the Graphics.lock() and unlock() methods
will be ignored.

Unfortunately, neither emulator does a good job of emulating graphic
refreshes and speeds, they are usually much faster than the real thing.  So
if it
flickers on your emulator it is quite possible that it is going to flicker
even worse
on the phone.

Zev