(keitai-l) Re: packet racquet

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_morganstanley.com>
Date: 10/25/01
I very much doubt they're doing it already and have never heard of such a
scheme...

r e n

Josh in Tokyo wrote:

> Has anyone heard of any i-mode sites that share 'packet' generated revenue
> with DoCoMo instead of the usual 9%-91% share using monthly micro-charges?
>
> It would seem to me to be a better system than micro-charging as it would be
> completely transparent to the users (who are already paying enough per
> packet to begin with) and DoCoMo could allow not so premium content into
> their arena, w/o having to publically register the site as "official".
>
> My guess is that they are doing it already, but I just need proof.
>
> -Josh

ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144
hex: \x72 \x65 \x6e \x66 \x69 \x65 \x6c  \x64

e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

"Connecting people, ideas and capital,
we will be the world's first choice
for achieving financial aspirations"