(keitai-l) daily video strip

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/26/01
Carefully wiping the egg from my face and re-acquainting myself with the
semi-colon that limits each emoji, I turned to The Register for solace...

There has been much talk of streaming video clips to FOMA phones.The Reg.
has a new "feature" - a pay per view, broadbandish (about 10k/second I
think) daily video strip based around their BOFH character. They have a
free trailer which I have  linked to below.

http://www.salmondays.tv/

It is broadcast in RV, QT and WM (I think).

Would I pay for this? yes.... British/Kiwi humour being in short supply
down here in Sunny Fukkers. Would I pay for it to my keitai? Well - the
broadcast screen size is fairly small, so it MIGHT fit, and it would all
depend on the cost. Anyone care to work out what the streaming fee would
be to the phone operator for a 2.5 minute clip? The Reg will charge 20
pence/week (I think) when they start to charge.

Nick May
Fukuoka, Japan.