(keitai-l) Re: SPAM banned?

From: Tracey Northcott <tracey_at_enfour.com>
Date: 11/06/01
Has anyone else been recently bugged by the lastest version of the de-ai
SPAMers?

This is where they call your keitai but only it rings for one second.
The keitai registers a missed call with a Tokyo phone number.  You call
back to see who it was and are transferred to the dating service...  This
happened a number of times over the weekend...

I now do not return any calls where the number is not already registered
on my phone - so if you have called me in the last few days from a new
number - you know why I haven't returned your call...

Tracey