(keitai-l) Re: SPAM banned?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/08/01
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Paul Bryan Lester wrote:

>     In addition, it happened to me last week when I was going home and let me
> get rid of the Chinese Massage Attack people quickly in Roppongi so I could
> get home in peace.  It was great timing!  Nice people but I just hate massages
> (except from friends).  I didn't have to use my horrid Mandarin!
> :)
>
> (The fastest way for me to get home takes me through Roppogi
> every day..... ARGH.  I wish I lived somewhere else)

Yes, Shibuya is much nicer that way. A typical walk home for me, down
Dogenzaka:

    CMAP: Masaji desu-ka?

    [I look down at the cup of take-out coffee I'm carrying.]

    Me: Chigaimasu. Kore wa koohii desu.

    CMAP: Baka!

I'm not sure what that last word means, but I assume it's something
along the lines of, "You're quite correct; I apologise for my error."

Followups to <shibuya-kei@lists.cynic.net>, please. (I'm not sure if I
can over-ride the Reply-to in this mailing list manager.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org