(keitai-l) Re: docomo spam fighting measures

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/16/01
Jon,

I run a couple of large opt-in mail lists and at any one time, by user
churn on keitais, or because users change their email, I can have up to 20%
invalid emails.  Since spammers have nothing to loose by docomo screening
headers, the system may inadvertantly affect legitimate mass email
programs. I had this happen a while back with yahoo mail.

David M.