(keitai-l) cn u rd ths w/o kllng me? whr do u do the prcssng

From: James Governor <jgovernor_at_illuminata.com>
Date: 12/21/01
Just wondering about michael's idea on predictive entry. Where would the
dictionary be held for the lookups? The client? Gateway? At the back
end? Are we already confident enough of the memory size of keitai that
such questions are not an issue? Asics or eproms perhaps? Or is there
something about predictive processing that answers the question?

How does it work with henkan?

This solution just sounds a bit hairball to me. You can imagine
engineers in Redmond designing a multitude of such systems for PocketPC
2002
=20