(keitai-l) First complete i-mode book in English

From: Al Nevarez <al_at_japaninyourpalm.com>
Date: 01/27/02
Just picked up a copy of the first English i-mode-complete book I've seen,
"i-mode A Primer" written by a Nik Frengle.  I picked it up for $40 at Tower
records bookshop in Palo Alto, CA.  A good read so far.  He starts with an
interesting history of i-mode using translations from Mari Matsunaga's
i-mode Incident and Natsuno's The i-mode Strategy.    The book has chapters
on chtml, imode Java, and iApplis.  The appendix also contains a complete
list of official i-mode sites (in English).  And the imode Java API in
English.

You can view the book at http://www.bn.com - just search on i-mode.

BTW, I heard from O'Reilly that they were not translating the O'Reilly imode
Java book to English.

Al
http://www.japaninyourpalm.com