(keitai-l) Re: RESEND: RE: Re: MML documentation?

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/31/02
keitai-l_at_appelsiini.net writes:

>I think there was a link posted to the mailing list about 4 months ago to
>a J-Phone site that had the MML spec in English.  Anybody remember it?
>
>Sorry I have lost the mail...  It's probably in the archives, eh?

I have an mml spec document that I THINK was something referenced from the
JPhone website many moons ago. It may be the "official spec" rather than
"what Jphone implemented".

I do not know how complete it is.   It is about 16k of text. I sent it
privately to the initiator of this thread - I can pass it on to anyone who
wants (I guess 16k is too big to post here, moderator-sensei-sama?)
'though as far as I know it is no longer terribly relevant....

Nick