(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo introduced new emojis

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 04/03/02
>> I just saw that NTT DoCoMo introduced new emojis:
>> http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp@3541246867/english/p_s/i/tag/emoji.html
> Now what's that @ sign doing there, I wonder?

Hm, must be a session thingy or so. You can see the page
also at their mirror site:

http://211.19.35.147/english/p_s/i/tag/emoji.html

>> Is this just me or are they a bit "dark"? Biohazard? Hu?
> Yes, and including an emoji for Nooper is pretty tasteless. ;-)

Isn't it? After a long night in an Izakaya, I got a mail from
the i-mode designer LirpaLirpa-San that they included us in
their update. Even before the Godzilla emoji! What some
gallons of Sake can make happen, tstststs.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc.  Tokyo, Japan
Nooper. Because it doesn't make my live any worse: http://nooper.com