(keitai-l) Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Control over i-mode

From: Funk <funk_at_rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 04/09/02
>I have one last question: What about the content that really rocks in the
>i-menu, like the Bandai comics and stuff like that... is this exclusively
>available through i-mode or does Bandai offer similar stuff on J-Sky and
>EZWeb?

without making things even more complex, what about the unofficial sites? I
have heard that Xavel and Magic Island are two of the leading independent
portals in the Japanese mobile Internet each with more than 5 million page
views a day. What might their relationships be with NTT DoCoMo and other
service providers?
jeff funk