(keitai-l) Re: In case you invested in 3G...

From: van Hilten, Clive <Clive.vanHilten_at_Misys.com>
Date: 04/29/02
The only two I have experience of are the Motorola T280 and the Ericsson
T39. They are both "4+1 handsets", meaning you get a maximum of 4x9.6kbps on
the downlink, and 1x9.6kbps on the uplink, in ideal network conditions. The
T39 has integrated Bluetooth and is smaller and lighter than the Motorola,
but then the screen is also a lot smaller. The data rate quoted below is the
best we have been able to achieve as a sustained download (timed over a
period exceeding ten minutes).