(keitai-l) Re: German i-mode user numbers

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 04/30/02
thanks Funk,

(1) then here is my list of i-mode subs to share
Feb-99       5
Mar-99      47
Apr-99     139
May-99     258
Jun-99     523
Jul-99     915
Aug-99   1,292
Sep-99   1,716

these numbers are more hearsays.  the official statistics since
Oct-99 can be found at http://www.tca.or.jp/eng/daisu/index.html

(2) the background to compare the numbers
- DoCoMo is the #1 op w/ 23.3 mln subs (Feb-99) / 126 mln pop
- E-Plus is the #3 op w/  7.5 mln subs (Jan-02) /  83 mln pop

one will have to enlarge E-Plus numbers 3-5 times to compensate
this factor.

cheers,
  Ken