(keitai-l) Re: Bulk Mail Problem

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002, Ariunbold Gerelt-Od wrote:

> Does anybody know how to send bulk mails (like Mail Magazine) to i-mode
> phones? I've tried a lot,but couldn't work.

I've dealt with large bulk mail-outs in my time, so if it's just
that sort of thing in general, and you're looking for a consultant
to do it, you can drop me e-mail.

However, I'm wondering if the new spam filtering measures Docomo
has added might not be tripping you up. It could be the case that
they are blocking large volumes of mail from a single host unless
prior arrangements have been made.

I've known this to happen elsewhere. There's a large ISP, for
example, that detects and quietly drops bulk mailings unless you've
made an arrangement with them.

I'd be interested in any information folks here have on Docomo's
spam-fighting measures.

cjs