(keitai-l) mundane question: which 504?

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 06/16/02
forgive me if this is less philosophical than some of the recent debate...

wondering which 504 to get. any comments? From what I see so far some of the
differences are:

sony has nice little jog widget and comes with interesting pre-installed
software (aquazone, seaman, simcity?). pobox for quick typing. very little
ram for appli storage - up to 30?

Nec comes with disney stuff. t9 for typing. has a bit more memory for appli
storage than sony but less than others ("15-45" rather than 15-30).

F, P, D all seem to have much more memory onboard (100 - 200 appli's
respectively according to ktai watch but no ram figures listed).

I personally like sony's UI flow a lot but memory drawback seems a problem
esp with no SD card.

btw what's the scratch pad area for 504s/doja 2.0 ? I was thinking of moving
to a foma phone but understand even tho they support the 30k app, the
scratch pads are different size.

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/products/keitai/504i/
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/showcase_backnumber/

tx,