(keitai-l) Re: Sending emoji to imode phone via email

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/02/02
Sam,

If you can view the emojis, then the program probably installed the font on
your computer- you'll need to go into you Global IME, IME Pad, and scroll
down the characters until you hit the emoji. then click on it and its
inserted.$B‘V(B
The &# system doesnt work (in my experience), you need the proper font.$B!!(B

David

>Hi David,
>
>Thanks for the link, but I don't think its quite what I need. It appears
>to be a program to allow me to view emojis on my desktop computer, when
>what I am looking for is some way to send emojis from my desktop
>computer to my imode phone:
>
>My earlier searches turned up the emoji codes and gifs here:
>
>http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/tag/emoji/list.html
>
>Archived keitai-l messages suggest that I should be able to grab one of
>the numbers from the above list and send it to my phone in this format
>&#number; and I will be able to see it on the phone. Maybe this only
>works for html, or maybe some other subtlety is required.
>
>CHEERS> SAM

$B:G?7$N%U%!%$%J%s%9>pJs$H%i%$%U%W%i%s$N%"%I%P%$%9(B MSN $B%^%M!<(B
http://money.msn.co.jp/