(keitai-l) Re: International Usage

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_x-9.com>
Date: 07/03/02
AU have their "global passport" phones which work in the US. Although the
model I used was a bit long in the tooth and devoid of internet components,
even newer model with ezweb and email support do not offer these services
outside Japan.

For more info:

http://www.au.kddi.com/english/global/index.html

Cheers