(keitai-l) Re: size limit on imode emails

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/05/02
Michael,

Sharp J-SH07/08/51 for J-Phone all support Java as standard.

DoCoMo's network won't be able to afford the high traffic demanded
by the new services for good number of its subscribers.  much time
and investment is needed.

what DoCoMo expects is like you have a book and think "I can read
it anytime if I want", and then never read it, so the costomers
may defect to rivals slowly.

cheers,

Ken