(keitai-l) Re: Keitai JVMs

From: Emily Mariko-Sanders <emily_at_aplixcorp.com>
Date: 07/17/02
Dear Evan,
I can tell you that all of the Java Technology phones by J-Phone and
KDDI and the NTT DoCoMo Sony SO503i and SO503is utilize Aplix's JBlend
full Java solution. Aplix has been a licensee of Sun since 1996 and
currently has over 7.8 million handsets units in the market.
Here is a partial listing of the JBlend enabled phones:
NTT DoCoMo
Sony SO503i
Sony SO503iS

J-Phone (They use JBlend exclusively as their Java platform)
J-TO6 by Toshiba
J-DO5 by Mitsubishi
J-N04 by NEC
J-SH51 by Sharp

KDDI (They use JBlend exclusively as their Java platform)
C452CA by Casio
C3001H by Hitachi
C5001T by Toshiba
C3002K by Kyocera

There is also a new phone that is posed to deploy in the EU.

Well, we should probably take this offline so please feel free to
contact me or have your Canadian friends contact me directly.
Regards,
Emily Mariko-Sanders
Market Development
Aplix Corporation of America