(keitai-l) Re: Camera phones

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/20/02
hi Curt,

the reason why 'net -> DoCoMo i-shot messaging won't be allowed
is because when you receive an i-shot message, the sender is
the "photo-server@docomo-camera.ne.jp".  this opens a wide door
for spams, that you may have to set a filter to block the great
new DoCoMo service.

you'll find a lot of interesting things in i-shot like this,
as well as the "8 separate i-mode messages for a long mail".
i-shot is a desperate design based on the shite i-mode design.

cheers,

Ken