(keitai-l) Re: Last JSCL specification ...

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/23/02
On the SH51, my experience is you can only transfer downloaded apps from the
phone to the card, not the other way around. A possible workaround for the
lack of the latter is (my guess) if you're a JCSP (i.e. have access to the
compression/app db manager software to put a new application image onto the
card).

Regards

Michael.