(keitai-l) Re: Using print statement in I-Jade Emulator

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/04/02
Ravi,

You should just compile using javac.  Ijade will then display the println's, or
the DOS window that you launched it from will.  Then use the j2mesdk4doja to
compile and preverify your classes before testing on an actual device.

The best and easiest way to debug is to do it directly from your IDE - you can
actually step thru the code then.  You can search the archives for instructions
if you need to.

--Jason