(keitai-l) Re: logos

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/13/02
Hi,

Maybe someone could help out with a little clarification for us slower readers:
 Specifically, Can I put the i-mode or iAppli logo on my Web site, saying 'I
develop i-mode content.' or 'I make iApplis for sale.' ??

Also, here is a link to chillingeffects.org
(http://www.chillingeffects.org/index.cgi).  It looks to be a good general
reference for online copyright and intellectual property issues.

--Jason